What I liked:
(1) The continuity of Cole’s story, jumping off of Sam’s story
(2) Jill Shalvis’ writing style.
(3) That I’m almost done with this long-ass series. All the books are stand-alone, but not…
What I did not like:
(1) How Jill Shalvis made Olivia a confusing character. First, Olivia’s funny attempt at saving Cole from drowning. Then, she turns into a simpering 20-something year old woman who’s afraid of lightning and thunder, hence she needs Cole to hold her. WTF?
(2) How Jill Shalvis’ Lucky Harbor series all have the same plot, just with different main character names.
(3) I also don’t get what the pear signifies in the story (looking at the cover of the book). Are pears indigenously grown in Washington State? #confused